Red-Hot Style & Sun Protection
Turn Heads in HAWAII LAVA™ Red Mirror Sunglasses
For a bold look that delivers stellar views and superior eye protection, you can’t beat a pair of Maui Jim polarized sunglasses with our newest fashion mirror, HAWAII LAVA™. Inspired by the volcanic eruptions that formed the Hawaiian islands more than 70 million years ago, these red mirror sunglasses feature an interplay of glowing colors that mimics the fiery appearance of lava.
Like all Maui Jim fashion mirrors, HAWAII LAVA is placed directly onto our patented polarized lens technology — protecting your eyes from UV rays and glare while offering views with unmatched color and clarity. We apply HAWAII LAVA to our HCL® Bronze base lens color, ideal for everyday wear.
Check out these popular red mirror sunglasses:
- Ho’okipa – Asian Fit: Ho’okipa means “hospitality” in Hawaiian, and these rimless frames say “welcome home” with their luxurious feel and comfortable fit for those with higher cheekbones and a wide nose bridge. HAWAII LAVA mirror lenses come with a timeless matte black frame.
- Kawika: One of our original styles, Kawika is a classic frame that’s stood the test of time — and now it’s available in a hot new hue. Black gloss with antique pewter frames accentuate the red mirror lenses perfectly.
- Cliff House: A Big Island landmark, Cliff House delivers unprecedented views of Hawaii’s natural beauty. You’ll get exactly the same from these namesake stylish aviators, with the combination of black gloss frames and HAWAII LAVA mirror lenses taking the look up another notch.
- Shore Break: Good things come in small packages. Shore Break is a small frame with a classic shape that can take you anywhere. Get ready to make a big statement in a matte black frame paired with red mirror lenses.
- Pokowai Arch: Rectangular in shape with a lightweight frame, Pokowai Arch delivers all the coverage and comfort you need for your next adventure. And the HAWAII LAVA mirror lenses inside a matte black frame are part of the Manchester United official club collection.
Want to explore more red mirror sunglasses? Take a look at the complete HAWAII LAVA collection — and get glowing in this high-intensity, head-turning style.